Saturday, January 07, 2006

Hola






We're back on east-coast time thankfully, but still not thrilled about being back at work. We both really like our jobs, but there is something wonderful about having a week where all you have to do is spend time with family. Even though most of my family lives in Pittsburgh, we don't get to spend as much time together as we'd all like - life just gets in the way. Holidays are wonderful though... can't wait for the next one!
Here are some fun pictures of the trip out west. One note about the nails... my christmas gift from my neice Megan was to get my nails done, but we ran out of time while in Washington. The last night that we were there she set up all of her polishes and gave both her mom and I manicures.... I still have mine on!

2 comments:

Neil the Seal said...

I can't wait to have kids...but that would involve me finding a woman to put up with me...oh well!

Hope you had a great Holiday - see you soon

- Neil

Sayward said...

We missed you both a ton and hope that our paths will cross soon! Hopefully I'll get up to the 'burgh this summer for a jaunt! It turns out my reunion may not be in May, now, so I'll have to have no reason to come up and visit! Love to all three of you!