Monday, April 03, 2006

"Little Kids"

Last Saturday I was able to spend the afternoon with my good friend Laurel who was watching the son of some other friends of ours Beth and Alex. Laurel, Jack, Negley, and I headed to the Center for Creative Play to get some play on. Much fun was had by everyone...


Negley had a good time, but give her a few months until she's walking, and she'll own the place. The rocking horse was pretty awesome!


Laurel, enjoying the spirit of the whole place, acted like a little kid too.


This is Jack, Beth and Alex's son...Negley Anne and I will spend the afternoon playing with him anytime!


Last but certainly not least, here is Negley Anne and Jamie. Jamie is the son of one of my closest friends, Erin. They are only something like 4 days apart from each other, but boy are they different. He is definetly a boy, and quite a bit bigger. We had the chance to spend an evening together, where once again... they got their play on.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: