Thursday, June 15, 2006

Willie's Home!

Okay, so I know what you're thinking. Katy & Jayson are crazy. Jayson would be quick to correct you - it's Katy that is the crazy one. I have managed to convince my husband to get another dog. Not that our life needs to be any more hectic or out of control, but I thought another dog - especially a puppie would be perfect for us. Anyway, here he is: Wilbur Samuels, otherwise known as Willie or Weep. This picture was taken the day that Negley Anne and I picked him up from Jerry's house. It was an emotional goodbye.
We'll say that this is Tillie embracing her younger half-brother, but we all know the truth. Tillile had to make sure that Willie knew who was boss in the house pretty quickly. You could feel the love in the air. Actually, the two have been getting along great, and I can't wait until Willie is a little bigger so he can play around with Tillie more. For now, Tillie is just dropping huge sticks on his little head. They'll figure it out.
Negley Anne is having a hard time figuring Willie out so far. She either thinks that he is funny and is laughing out of control, or is crying because her heels are fun to nip at. This is just the first of many Negley and Willie pictures to come I'm sure. If you haven't seen it yet, you should watch the video below... You'll notice that I'm the greatest mother ever who continues to tape her daughter while she's crying instead of helping her. I'm an idiot. It helps build Negley's character, right? Don't answer...
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: