Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Sorry for the delay

So we haven't blogged in quite a while... anyone having their second child will understand this. I thought that I would have all this time to do fun stuff like this... oh well, I was wrong.

A little update on the Samuels...

Jayson is now full time working at Northbridge Community Church as the Family Pastor. Northbridge is the church that he started with our good friend Jame Price and it is located in Cranberry. It is also a "partner" church of Northpoint Church in Atlanta. If you are in town, please come check it out! All the info is on the church's website: Northbridge.org

Katy (me) has taken the first semester off of work to try this stay at home thing. As of now the plan is to go back to Langley at the end of January. I love being home spending all this time with the girls, but I do look forward to getting back into the fun of being a gym teacher.

Negley Anne now speaks in complete sentences and surprises us everyday by how much she knows. She also makes us laugh out loud a ton.

Rhys has found her hands.

Tillie is doing well, but misses Willie, as do I.

So there you have it! Hopefully it won't be this long again inbetween posts.

Peace


2 comments:

Sayward said...

YEAH!!!!!!

Beth said...

So great to see your post! I'm glad you are loving being at home...it is great. I'd love to see you soon so give me a call.