Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Happy Birthday Rhys


So Jayson and I have managed to do it again... we've kept a kid alive a whole year. Rhys turned One this morning, but it was pretty uneventful. Jayson is in Haiti, and it's raining here in Pittsburgh. As I told my friends last night, Rhys' birthday is being observed on Sunday. She will be celebrating with my cousin Tim and my Grandfather (Grandpa Carl) who is turning 87. The oldest and the youngest together - what a blast!


A quick shot of the Negs at Fowler Pool at The Pittsburgh Project. She's had such a blast this summer swimming, and I've loved having a summer job that involves lots and lots of water!


Hope all is well...

1 comment:

Sayward said...

so excited to see you blogging again!!! yay! ummmm...is negley swimming? can you give me some pointers on swimming lessons for spencer? she's DYING to get in the pool...and does...but then is drowning. I'm trying "everything" that's in my knowledge...which isn't too vast when it comes to swimming!