Saturday, October 08, 2005

No Longer a Puppy





October 8th, 2004 came the birth of seven little puppies in Penn Hills. Jayson and I were the lucky ones who were able to bring home Tillie, the smallest of the litter. She is the greatest dog ever, and today we were able to celebrate her birthday with her mom, Alta and her brother, Copper. The dogs enjoyed running around the farm, eating birthday cake (at first Tillie wasn't so sure about this whole cake eating thing...) and being with family. A good time was had by all. Negley wasn't too thrilled that we had to leave the farm and made sure that everyone knew that and Tillie had so much fun that when we came home she spent most of the evening taking a nap under the couch.

2 comments:

Sayward said...

I think I may talk about the dog more when I have the baby, then the baby. Tillie is so cute and Hagrid is just awaiting his friends next visit. We may have some very fun news soon! I can't wait to see you this weekend, Negley is too cute and I can't wait to hold her!!!

Robyn J said...

Don't sweat it, Katy...I saw on Say's blog that you were coming!! Thanks for letting me know. See you Saturday.