Sunday, October 23, 2005

October 23, 2005




Sorry for the long delay in a new post. Between school and the Youth Workers Convention things have been pretty hectic around here. All in all things are good, but way to busy. We've enjoyed seeing lots of old friends in the past two weeks though and seeing our favorite group in concert (last night we saw U2 at Mellon Arena) so it's been worth it. Things won't slow down for a while, but I'll try to be better about posting some pictures so everyone can see how big Negley is getting. She's a blast to be around, and her new thing is spitting. It's really cute and funny, but by the end of the night she's totally wet all over her chest from drool. Awesome. If I can figure out how to post video on this thing - I'll put some cool slober on for everyone to enjoy. And yes, that is a picture of Jason Pauli feeding his 8 month old son a toquito.

4 comments:

Sayward said...

go to putfile.com and you can upload video from your digital camera for free and then put it in your links list.

Diane Pauli said...

You know you've changed when you don't recognize yourself in pictures. When I saw that I thought, "Hey it's Gary. But who's that beside him?" Totally honest. If Mason wasn't there I'd still be wondering.

The good news is that I'm one dapper looking man. Like Tom Selleck in his Magnum days.

See you Saturday,

~Jason With No Y

Julie Wieder said...

i SO did not recognize jason. gary makes him look, dare i say, small, in this picutre. crazy!!

Jeff Miller said...

I thought you looked really different, too, Jason. I thought you looked like you did in your much-younger pictures. No offense. Is that offensive? I don't know. I don't think it is, but the important thing is that you din't think it is. You know? You might never read this comment, since it's not on your blog. I'm dumb.