Friday, September 08, 2006

My little ones

After having a not-so-great day at work, I came home to a sweet baby, dinner with my brother, and an evening of great music by Mark and Brad. I thought I would share some cute pictures in case anyone else had a day at work like me.
These pictures were taken before leaving for Surf City (so about a month and a half ago) - so both Negley Anne & Willie have aged quite a bit... but I still think they are cute enough for the blog. The two of them are quite a pair. Willie goes where she goes and she LOVES it! Luckily she is mobile enough to get away from him when she needs a break.

Waiting for Jayson to come home.

Yes, my dog does really have blue eyes. Creepy.

I'm sure this is a scene in many households with little kids & dogs. Willie & Tillie know exactly where to hang out when Negley Anne is eating. They aren't stupid!

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: