Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Random Pictures From This Summer

These aren't necessarily in order of events... but they were sitting on my phone and I wanted more space to take more pictures. I love the camera phone. What a wonderful invention. Unless you use it in my gym class... then you will get a detention. I love detentions too.

This was taken at West Park on the North Side of Pittsburgh, at a Pittsburgh Project picnic. Negs and her dad.

I went to Surf City a good 10 days before Jayson arrived and everyday had to send him pictures of Negley. This picture reminded Jayson of a Cure album cover. I love The Cure too.

One of the highlights of Surf City is the creamery. A dairy farm about 15 minutes from camp that makes their own Milk, Cheese, and Ice Cream. This was one of the first nights at camp, I posed Negley Anne under the cow. She's hard to see... but I think it's cute. Negley Anne and Ice Cream, it doesn't get better than that!
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

TheShaffers said...

Ice cream every night of the week - thats the life!!! can't wait for next year!!!