Thursday, November 02, 2006

Fun with Curlers Part II

Last weekend Negley Anne and I had the weekend to ourselves due to Laurelville. I thought it would be fun to put curlers in her hair since I haven't done it in a long time. If you check this blog often, I put a picture up a long time ago of Negs with the rollers in that might possibly be the cutest picture I've ever taken of her. These aren't quite as good... mostly because I took the flash off, but they are cute just the same. After doing her hair, she proceeded to take everything out of her diaper bag. And then put it all back in. Out, in. Out, in. A fun evening it was. I might need to get the girl some new toys... The airial shot.
Up close with the Negs. Along with Tillie's pink neck in the background... oh to have a puppy in the house. It never ends.
I've gotten a couple of comments about Negley Anne in her halloween costume. Pictures will come... it just might take a couple of days to get them up. They won't disapoint!
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sayward said...

i'm loving the frequent updates. oh...and you're "out in out in" weekend. yeah...that's my weekend every week, with a man who works every friday and saturday night. i even relearned how to "play" in the bathtub tonight. i think i may have actually forgotten how to have a mature, adult conversation.