Monday, November 06, 2006

So many pictures, not enough time to blog

I have so many pictures that I would like to post, but sadly not enough time or energy in the day to get it done. I will try to get them up here and there, but you'll have to be patient. Jayson is out of town for the next few days, so with Negley Anne by myself I don't quite have the desire to sit at the computer after a long day. These are fun pictures though, so enjoy!


Our good friends Mark and Courtney needed to use our camera in order to send a photo of themselves to their nephew... this is what happens when you borrow our camera. The silliest picture we can find we put on the world wide web. Love you guys! Hugs and kisses right back at you!


Nutella... enough said.


When I find a decent picture of Negley Anne and I, I feel somewhat obligated to put it up. There's not many of the two of us because I take most of the pictures in the family ( If there's one thing I know, it's photo composition...) On top of that, in most of the pictures of us I look like poo. I thought this was cute. I almost lost an eye to her that day though...
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sayward said...

you are beautiful.

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Beth said...

Poo never looked so good Katy!