Thursday, October 19, 2006

Negley Anne's First Oreo

I wouldn't go so far to say that I've gotten hate mail in the past week or so... but I know that my good blogging friends out there are a little disapointed in me and my posts lately. All this talk I gave about being better was just a lie. Like everyone, life just got busy and blogging took a back seat to trying to relax after working all day. If I had the ability to do it at work, you would have an update everyday - but as it is, I can't. For all my students out there, that's probably a good thing.
Things at school have been okay, but a little more stressful than usual. If you live in Pittsburgh and have read the news about recent shootings, you'll know what I'm talking about. Anyway, to get on to the pictures - Negley Anne has made out with my "bad day at work" in terms of chocolate. On my way home with her while stoping at the store it was hard for me to pass up the oreos when I'm feeling blue. She didn't seem to mind.


I've turned my daughter into a chocoholic like her mom.


 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sayward said...

i can't believe how big she is getting! if only the spinster would grow some hair!