Monday, October 02, 2006

New Pictures

These aren't really new pictures... but I haven't gotten around to taking what I have on our camera off and onto the computer. If any of you are like me and check people's blogs almost everyday to see if they've updated it, I'm sorry that I haven't been to good at it lately. I even check my own blog to see if by some chance Jayson has updated it... I think those days are over. Here are some new pictures to tide everyone over until the camera gets cleaned out.


Tillie and Willie relaxing together.


This picture was taken in Michigan to show the Bishop family how much we love this back-pack. We take it everywhere! Negley loves being in it so much sometimes I wear it around the house just to cheer her up. Thanks again!


This picture I put on here just to freak my mother out. Mary Lou had the chance to come up to Surf City this year to check things out, and told me repeatedly not to take Negley out on the boat. I love you mom... but this was just too much fun. Anyway, this picture captures Surf City for this summer to me. Courtney, Negley Anne and I out on the boat while Jayson drove. It doesn't get much better than that.

Hopefully updated pictures soon!
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sayward said...

yeah...let's go...hop to it!

Beth said...

okay YOU need to update your blog Katy....