Thursday, October 26, 2006

Searching for the perfect pumpkin

A couple of weeks ago, Jayson, Negley Anne and I traveled to the pumpkin patch close to our house to find some good pumpkins for halloween. Even though no one comes to our house for trick or treating (3 years and running without a single doorbell ring), we thought it would be fun to carve them out and let Negley Anne play with the innerds. Sadly, it's been two weeks now since we did this, and they are still sitting on our kitchen sink... whole. A very concerned Negley Anne. Maybe it was because she was the only kid there without mittons, a hat, or a big old winter coat. Nahhh. (Sayward, do you like how the binky matches the vest?)
Jayson and Negley Anne walking around the pumpkin patch (hayride in the back that took us there).
She found the perfect Negley sized pumpkin!
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sayward said...

1. Yes, I love the coordinated accessories. Girls can never over accesorize!
2. I'm loving the frequent updates!
3. We miss you.
4. I have a retreat all weekend, my daughter has a fever, and my mom and stepfather are on the way here...Matt is really looking forward to the weekend!