Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back from surf city


You would think with a title like that that there would be some pictures of camp, but no... sorry. I did not take a single picture the entire time that we were gone on vacation. I am a horrible mother. Maybe they will forgive me when they are older. On the trip, my cell phone started to slowly die. The battery is only staying charged for a few minutes and on top of that the phone has cracked from both of my girls playing with it. So, for the past couple of days I have been emailing myself the pictures from my phone so that I can go out and get a new one. Here are some cute ones of Rhys. This was the first time that I gave her a pony tail. She cried and cried and cried, but then somehow I got her to smile. It didn't last long though, Negley Anne likes taking out her pony tails, and not so gently. She's learning how to be a "caring" big sister.


I remember taking this in the doctor's office one week after she was born. She was asleep in my arms and I was completely overwhelmed with love. I still have this as the screen saver on my phone. Negley keeps asking me to change it, but I can't...


A few weeks ago, I broke into my brother's house to help him out with some cleaning... yes I know you all wish that I was your sister. While I was cleaning I gave Rhys a snack and let her stay in the high chair so that she was contained. While doing laundry I could hear her cry, but didn't think much of it... she fell asleep in the chair. So cute.... and once again I'm a horrible mother... a good sister though.

No comments: