Friday, August 15, 2008

Cell Phone Part II

Still finding pictures off of my camera... so these are kind of old, but I thought they were blog worthy.  This first one of NegleyAnne was the day that we bought her dance outfit for dance class with AnnaKate.  She was soooo excited to wear it around the house.  I hope someday to get her back into those classes, it was so much fun!


Last November our family took a quick vacation down to Williamsburg VA.  I left with the girls a few days early and was able to find lots of fun things to do at the resort.  The very first event was tattoos.  Too much fun.


Ahhhh, life with a mac.  We try not to let the girls watch too much TV or videos, but this was such a cute picture.  I'm surprised that Rhys was even able to hold herself up that long for me to get a picture of them.  Now I can't keep up with her she's so fast crawling around... I image that walking is coming soon!


I'm hoping to have new(er) pictures up on the blog next week sometime after the Davis' go home and school has started.  Stay tuned.

No comments: