Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pictures off of the cell phone


So, I went today and got a new cell phone. I didn't think that my pictures would transfer to the new one, so for the past couple of days I have been emailing myself all sorts of pictures off of my phone. Lots of time spent doing the same thing over and over... got to verizon and all of them transferred with no cost. ughhhh. oh well it was fun looking at all of the pictures again.

This is a picture of Rhys' first plane trip last summer for Uncle Justin and Aunt Maria's wedding. She was so sweet and good on the trip, and on one leg she was able to get her own seat. I was very very thankful for that. If there are any flight attendants out there reading my blog - be nice and help out moms getting empty seats for their babies. You will make their trip, without a doubt.

Funny, my sister's family are all in town this week, so this picture could have been taken today and you probably wouldn't have noticed. This is waiting for a table at Eat n' Park last summer... Negley Anne and Isiah. We go all out when they come to town...


Last summer at Idlewild... we were sitting on the train and I happened to catch a picture right when the whistle was blowing. Pretty sure I just posted something like this a few weeks ago. I guess things never change. I'm sure there will be more pictures to come in a few days from our visit with the Davis'... if I ever get my camera out and take pictures. What would I do without my cell phone...

No comments: